Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good bye Ruthie..

This is the mud cake I made for my friend Ruths retirement party last night. Ruth has been the director of the occassional care centre for over 25 yrs and has finally decided to move on. She really will be missed. Lots of kids know it as "Ruthies School" but with no Ruth, what is it now??
The dots are tiny sugar flowers and the people are cut out on my Cricut out of modelling paste. Lots of positive feedback, so thats always nice to hear.
We start school holidays tomorrow so not sure how much baking will get done but I do have to make an 80th cake in 2 wks time. Happy holidays to all the kids and frazzled mums out there. Try to have some fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Kylie, very fitting for an childcare worker :)
    I love how well all your cakes match the theme of the occasion!

    ReplyDelete