Sunday, October 17, 2010


Ok, I know that I have been very slack of late but I do have good reason. Unfortunately we lost Anthony's mum on Oct 1st and had to go to Tasmania for the funeral.
However I have made a few cakes. These pics are my Grandfather's 80th cake. We decorated it with all the things he loves. Car racing, bingo, lawn bowls and TV.


This is my latest project. Cookie bouquet.



I have made another cake today but as it is not being delivered until tomorrow I can't show photo's yet.

3 comments:

  1. Very clever Kylie. I love the cup cake bouquet how much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the cookie bouquet? Thinking probably $30 inc 16 cookies of your choice of shape and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yes the cookies sorry.
    Are you selling them at the fete?

    ReplyDelete