Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Another year is gone and I am hoping that 2012 will be less stressful and more productive. I plan to make loads more yummy cakes and learn many new skills in the process. My resolution is to take better care of myself, in so many ways. As I am sure all my mum friends know, it is all too easy to put the kids, house, husband and any thing else before you. My plan is to put me somewhere up there at the top.
Any way, milk choc ganache is made and cooling ready for tomorrow's cupcakes. It is my godson's birthday on Tuesday and I plan to take Funny Frog and Pink Teddy cakes for afternoon tea. Photo's up when they are done.
Again, enjoy 2012 and use the new page on the calendar to create or continue the new you.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment